Wealthiest People in France (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest man in France, with an estimated net worth of 174.1 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $71.0 billion), Rodolphe Saade (No. 3, $41.4 billion); and Francois Pinault (No. 4, $36.1 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $30.8 billion. Gerard Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $30.8 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $16.7 billion. Carrie Perrodo is placed 8th with a net worth of $8.6 billion. Xavier Niel ($8.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Barnard arnault & family: $174.1 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt mayers & family: $71.0 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $36.1 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $30.8 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $30.8 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $16.7 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.6 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $8.2 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $8.0 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $7.6 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $7.3 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $7.3 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $7.3 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.6 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $5.8 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $5.8 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $5.6 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.1 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.0 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $3.7 billion
- Martin & Olivier Bouygues: $3.7 billion
- Gilles Martin: $3.2 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.2 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
Actually, We Should Want to Hear Customer Complaints by Janelle Barlow, Ph.D.
How Being an Involved Father Made Me a Better Business Owner by Jason Streiff.
Why Did Adidas Wait So Long to Drop Kanye West by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Setting The Standard by Leo Bottary.
Veteran & CEO Profile: Dr. Darwin Hale’s Mission to Educate People to Make Empowered Healthcare Decisions.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org