Wealthiest People in Germany (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Beate Heister &Karl Albrecht Jr. was the wealthiest man in Germany, with an estimated net worth of 33.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Klaus-Michael Kuehne (No. 2, $29.1 billion), Dieter Schwarz (No. 3, $28.2 billion); and Susanne Klatten (No. 4, $24.1 billion).
Stefan Quandt is the fifth-richest person in Germany, with a whopping $21.2 billion. Theo Albrecht Jr. ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $17.2 billion, followed by Reinhold Wuerth with $13.0 billion. Andreas Struenmann is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.9 billion. Thomas Struenmann ($12.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Germany.
GERMANY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. & family: $33.9 billion
- Klaus-Michael Kuehne : $29.1 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $28.2 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.1 billion
- Stefan Quandt: $21.2 billion
- Theo Albrecht Jr & family: $17.2 billion
- Reinhold Wuerth & family: $13.0 billion
- Andreas Struengmann & family: $12.9 billion
- Thomas Struengmann & family: $12.9 billion
- Andreas Von Bechtolsheim & family: $10.1 billion
- Michael Otto: $8.5 billion
- Friedhelm Loh: $8.3 billion
- Alexander Ottto: $8.3 billion
- Francine Von Finck & family: $7.9 billion
- Georg Schaeffler: $7.9 billion
- Hasso plattner & family: $7.6 billion
- Ugur Sahin: $6.1 billion
- Juergen Blickle: $5.9 billion
- Wolfgang Reimann: $5.8 billion
- Matthias Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Renate Reimann-Haas: $5.8 billion
- Stefan Reimann-Andersen: $5.8 billion
- Axel Oberwelland &Siblings: $5.8 billion
- Erich Wesjohann & family: $5.2 billion
Have you read?
Actually, We Should Want to Hear Customer Complaints by Janelle Barlow, Ph.D.
How Being an Involved Father Made Me a Better Business Owner by Jason Streiff.
Why Did Adidas Wait So Long to Drop Kanye West by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Setting The Standard by Leo Bottary.
Veteran & CEO Profile: Dr. Darwin Hale’s Mission to Educate People to Make Empowered Healthcare Decisions.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org