Wealthiest People in Singapore (November 12, 2022)
As of November 12, 2022, Li Xiting was the wealthiest man in Singapore, with an estimated net worth of 15.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Robert & Philip Ng (No. 2, $15.0 billion), Goh Cheng Liang (No. 3, $11.8 billion); and Wee Cho Yaw (No. 4, $7.0 billion).
Kwee brothers is the fifth-richest person in Singapore, with a whopping $5.8 billion. Zhang Yong ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.6 billion, followed by Jason Chang with $3.7 billion. Kuok Khoon Hong is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.1 billion. Forrest Li ($2.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Singapore.
SINGAPORE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Li Xiting: $15.3 billion
- Robert & Philip Ng: $15.0 billion
- Goh Cheng Liang: $11.8 billion
- Wee Cho Yaw: $7.0 billion
- Kwee brothers: $5.8 billion
- Zhang Yong: $5.6 billion
- Jason Chang: $3.7 billion
- Kuok Khoon Hong: $3.1 billion
- Forrest Li: $2.9 billion
- Raj Kumar & Kishin RK: $2.6 billion
- Peter Lim: $2.5 billion
- Sam Goi: $2.4 billion
- Gang Ye: $2.2 billion
- Choo Chong Ngen: $2.1 billion
- Kwek Leng Kee: $2.0 billion
- Kwek Leng Beng: $2.0 billion
- Zhao Tao: $1.9 billion
- Oei Hong Leong: $1.9 billion
- Asok Kumar Hiranandani: $1.6 billion
- Ron Sim: $1.4 billion
- Shu Ping: $1.4 billion
- Zhong Sheng Jian: $1.3 billion
- Chua Thian Poh: $1.3 billion
- Koh Wee Meng: $1.1 billion
- KwekLeng Peck: $1.1 billion
- John Lim: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Why You Ignore Your Most Powerful Profit Lever by Mark Stiving Ph.D.
Leaders – Start Failing Intelligently by Antonio Garrido.
Why trust is undervalued in managing people by Dr. Dominic Mcloughlin.
5 tips for mums returning to the workforce by Roxanne Calder.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org