New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Murat Ulker was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 4.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Ibrahim Erdemoglu (No. 2, $3.1 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $2.7 billion); and Ferit Faik Sahenk (No. 4, $2.3 billion).
Erman Ilicak is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.3 billion. Hamidi Ulukaya ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.2 billion, followed by Filiz Sahenk with $2.1 billion. Nihat Ozdemir is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.1 billion. Sezai Bacaksiz ($2.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Murat Ulker: $4.8 billion
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $3.1 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $2.7 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.3 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.2 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.1 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.1 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.1 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $1.7 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $1.6 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.5 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.5 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.4 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $1.3 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.2 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Here’s How to Manifest Prosperity by Understanding Your Brain by Allyson Roberts.
Why Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Is Not Working.
Can a Better UX Change the E-Commerce Landscape? DataMilk CEO Peter Szalontay Believes So.
Presenceology Founder and Branding Expert Mila Yoli on How Entrepreneurs Can Attract the Right Clients.
8 Ways You Can Set Your Goals by Thinking Creatively by Robin Landa.
What I Learned Helping Microsoft Expand Its Cloud Workforce With a Nearly 100% Success Rate by Jeffrey Mazur.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org