New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $63.9 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $54.8 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $53.4 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$35.8 billion).
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.6 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $27.0 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $26.1 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $20.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($18.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Savitri Jindal (No. 10, $16.4 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $63.9 billion
- Alice Walton: $54.8 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $53.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.8 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $33.6 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $26.1 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $20.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $18.9 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.4 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $15.4 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.7 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.3 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $11.3 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.3 billion
- Christy Walton: $9.8 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.0 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.0 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.0 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.0 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $8.6 billion
- Fan Hongwei: $8.5 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.2 billion
Have you read?
Here’s How to Manifest Prosperity by Understanding Your Brain by Allyson Roberts.
Why Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Is Not Working.
Can a Better UX Change the E-Commerce Landscape? DataMilk CEO Peter Szalontay Believes So.
Presenceology Founder and Branding Expert Mila Yoli on How Entrepreneurs Can Attract the Right Clients.
8 Ways You Can Set Your Goals by Thinking Creatively by Robin Landa.
What I Learned Helping Microsoft Expand Its Cloud Workforce With a Nearly 100% Success Rate by Jeffrey Mazur.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com