New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Michael Platt was the wealthiest man in The United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Hinduja brothers (No. 2, $14.9 billion), James Ratcliffe (No. 3, $10.1 billion) and Christopher Hohn (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
Nik Storonsky is the fifth-richest person in The United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.1 billion. James Dyson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Ian & Richard Livingstone with $6.4 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Simon Reuben ($5.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in The United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $14.9 billion
- James Ratcliffe: $10.1 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $7.1 billion
- James Dyson: $6.9 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $6.4 billion
- David Reuben: $5.9 billion
- Simon Reuben: $5.9 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.0 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.2 billion
- Denise Coates: $3.7 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.7 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $3.6 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- John Reece: $3.4 billion
- Andrew Currie: $3.4 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $2.8 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.6 billion
- Maritsa Lazari &family: $2.3 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.3 billion
Have you read?
Here’s How to Manifest Prosperity by Understanding Your Brain by Allyson Roberts.
Why Your Diversity & Inclusion Strategy Is Not Working.
Can a Better UX Change the E-Commerce Landscape? DataMilk CEO Peter Szalontay Believes So.
Presenceology Founder and Branding Expert Mila Yoli on How Entrepreneurs Can Attract the Right Clients.
8 Ways You Can Set Your Goals by Thinking Creatively by Robin Landa.
What I Learned Helping Microsoft Expand Its Cloud Workforce With a Nearly 100% Success Rate by Jeffrey Mazur.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org