As of August 31, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 14.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $8.8 billion), Kirsten Rausing (No. 3, $8.3 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $8.3 billion).
Jorn Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $8.3 billion. Antonia Ax:son Johnson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Frederik Paulsen with $6.7 billion. Gustaf Douglas is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.1 billion. Carl Bennet ($5.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Stefan Persson: $14.7 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $8.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $8.3 billion
- Finn Rausing: $8.3 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $8.3 billion
- Antonia Axson Johnson & family: $7.1 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $6.7 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.1 billion
- Carl Bennet: $5.6 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.0 billion
- Bertil Hult: $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $3.0 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.5 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Daniel Ek: $2.1 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $1.9 billion
- Ali Ghodsi: $1.8 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
How To Build Collaborative Learning Cultures by Tracey Ezard.
The Benefits of a Frictionless Strategy by Bill Price.
Work Smarter Not Harder: How To Reach Peak Efficiency With A Virtual Assistant by Lauren Gall and Melanie Ammerman.
Lee Rubin, CEO and Founder of Confetti on the Women Against Women narrative.
Dubai Investment Fund Continues to Seek Global Investment Opportunities.