As of August 31, 2022, Guillaume Pousaz was the wealthiest man in Switzerland, with an estimated net worth of 23.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Ernesto Bertarelli (No. 3, $8.4 billion); and Ivan Glasenberg (No. 4, $7.8 billion).
Magdalena Martullo-Blocher is the fifth-richest person in Switzerland, with a whopping $6.2 billion. Rahel Blocher ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.2 billion, followed by Hansjoerg Wyss with $5.1 billion. Thomas Schmidheiny is placed 8th with a net worth of( $4.7 billion). Dona Bertarelli ($4.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Switzerland.
SWITZERLAND BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Guillaume Pousaz: $23.0 billion
- Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte: $15.2 billion
- Ernesto Bertarelli: $8.4 billion
- Ivan Glasenberg: $7.8 billion
- Magdalena Martullo-Blocher: $6.2 billion
- Rahel Blocher: $6.2 billion
- Hansjoerg Wyss: $5.1 billion
- Thomas Schmidheiny: $4.7 billion
- Dona Bertarelli: $4.7 billion
- Martin Haefner: $4.6 billion
- Rudolf Maag: $4.3 billion
- Thomas Straumann : $4.2 billion
- Michael Piper: $3.9 billion
- Margarita Louis-Dreyfus & family: $3.8 billion
- Peter Spuhler: $3.7 billion
- Maja Oeri: $3.6 billion
- Martin Ebner: $3.6 billion
- Peter Grogg: $3.3 billion
- Hans Peter Wild: $3.2 billion
- Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner: $3.0 billion
- Markus Blocher: $3.0 billion
- Walter Frey: $2.8 billion
- Sergio Mantegazza: $2.6 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
How To Build Collaborative Learning Cultures by Tracey Ezard.
The Benefits of a Frictionless Strategy by Bill Price.
Work Smarter Not Harder: How To Reach Peak Efficiency With A Virtual Assistant by Lauren Gall and Melanie Ammerman.
Lee Rubin, CEO and Founder of Confetti on the Women Against Women narrative.
Dubai Investment Fund Continues to Seek Global Investment Opportunities.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org