As of July 21, 2022, Guillaume Pousaz was the wealthiest man in Switzerland, with an estimated net worth of 23 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte (No. 2, $15.7 billion), Ernesto Bertarelli (No. 3, $8.5 billion); and Ivan Glasenberg (No. 4, $7.1 billion).
Magdalena Martullo-Blocher is the fifth-richest person in Switzerland, with a whopping $6.6 billion. Rahel Blocher ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.5 billion, followed by Hansjoerg Wyss with $5 billion. Thomas Straumann is placed 8th with a net worth of $4.8 billion. Rudolf Maag ($4.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Switzerland.
The estimated net worth of the 25 wealthiest people in Switzerland.
- Guillaume Pousaz: $23.0 billion
- Gianluigi & Rafaela Aponte: $15.7 billion
- Ernesto Bertarelli: $8.5 billion
- Ivan Glasenberg: $7.1 billion
- Magdalena Martullo-Blocher: $6.6 billion
- Rahel Blocher: $6.5 billion
- Hansjoerg Wyss: $5.0 billion
- Thomas Straumann: $4.8 billion
- Rudolf Maag: $4.7 billion
- Dona Bertarelli: $4.7 billion
- Thomas Schmidheiny: $4.6 billion
- Martin Haefner: $4.6 billion
- Michael Piper: $4.1 billion
- Peter Spuhler: $3.8 billion
- Maja Oeri: $3.8 billion
- Martin Ebner: $3.5 billion
- Margarita Louis-Dreyfus & family: $3.4 billion
- Hans Peter Wild: $3.3 billion
- Eva Maria Bucher-Haefner: $3.0 billion
- Peter Grogg: $3.0 billion
- Walter Frey: $2.9 billion
- Markus Blocher: $2.8 billion
- Sergio Mantegazza: $2.7 billion
- Beda Diethelm: $2.6 billion
- Miriam Baumann-Blocher: $2.6 billion
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should remember that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.