Wealthiest People in Spain (July 21, 2022)
As of July 21, 2022, Amancio Ortega was the wealthiest man in Spain, with an estimated net worth of 61.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Sandra Ortega Mera (No. 2, $6.1 billion), Rafael Del Pino (No. 3, $4.1 billion); and Juan Roig (No. 4, $3.4 billion).
Miguel Fluxa Rossello is the fifth-richest person in Spain, with a whopping $3 billion. Daniel Mate ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.9 billion, followed by Juan Abello with $2.7 billion. Alicia Koplowitz is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Maria Del Pino ($2.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Spain.
The estimated net worth of the 22 wealthiest people in Spain.
- Amancio Ortega: $61.8 billion
- Sandra Ortega Mera: $6.1 billion
- Rafael Del Pino: $4.1 billion
- Juan Roig: $3.4 billion
- Miguel Fluxa Rossello: $3.0 billion
- Daniel Mate: $2.9 billion
- Juan Abello: $2.7 billion
- Alicia Koplowitz: $2.5 billion
- Maria Del Pino: $2.4 billion
- Isak Andic & family: $2.2 billion
- Hortensia Herrero: $1.9 billion
- D.Leopoldo del pino: $1.8 billion
- Florentino Perez: $1.8 billion
- Sol Daurella: $1.8 billion
- Alberto Palatchi: $1.5 billion
- Tomas Olivo Lopez: $1.5 billion
- Manuel Lao Hernandez: $1.4 billion
- Fernando Roig: $1.3 billion
- Carmen Thyssen: $1.3 billion
- Alberto Cortina: $1.2 billion
- Alberto Alcocer: $1.2 billion
- Jose Maria Aristrain: $1.2 billion
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should remember that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com