Ranked: These Are The Best Law Colleges In Germany, 2021
Frankly speaking, the law is one of the oldest professions in the world. Also, counted as the booming career choice, studying law can be both professionally rewarding and intellectually challenging. All you need to do is simply prepare for the entrance exam and enroll yourself in a good law college.
Although there are a lot of benefits to studying law, there are some of the best universities in Germany that rewards you with a promising career in the legal sector.
- University of Augsburg: Founded way back in 1970 the University of Augsburg offers LL.M programs for aspiring candidates, who are interested in taking their career forward in the field of law. The college imparts legal education in the most efficient manner which is one of its prime features. With cutting edge modern facilities, the university also features seminar rooms and house lecture theatres that help in imparting top-class education to the students .The course offered by the institute is of 12 months’ in duration and attracts students from far and beyond, thus making it one of the top institutes in the country for pursuing law.
- University of Bayreuth: One of the top law schools in the country, the institute is located in the Bayreuth area of Germany. The university was founded way back in 1975 and through the interdisciplinary approach and international collaboration has gained a reputation of being the best law school in the country. There are many courses offered by the college which include bachelor degrees, LL.M for foreign lawyers, and sports law. Other educational programs also include Philosophy and economics, health economics, and theatre, and media studies.
- Humboldt University: Humboldt University is located in Berlin is famous for its wide area of specialization courses. There are lot many programs that can be pursued in the university starting from European and comparative law, a study of German and Polish law, intellectual property rights and media law, and a lot more. All courses offered in the college are taught in English which caters well to international students. Along with the law course, there are several undergraduates, postgraduate programs available which the students can choose from according to their career choice.
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) Munich: This university is located at the epicenter of Munich, one of Germany’s most beautiful cities. Unarguably one of the finest colleges in the country, the institute has a Global ranking of 32. Home to thousands of international students, the university offers more than just classroom training for the students. The research-based approaches when combined with ample opportunity to practice, makes the college one of the best in the whole nation. Another demarcating factor is that law graduates from the college are in high demand due to the high education standard offered by the college.
- University of Bonn: If you want to pursue a law degree from one of the top universities in Germany then look no further. The University of Bonn has a solid reputation among all the law colleges in the country and thus ranks 105 on global rankings. Founded way back in 1818, the institute has top research facilities that act as a magnet for pulling students from worldwide. From a variety of bachelor, master, and doctorate programs, the college also offers world-class training that helps students to take away valuable experience. With so many things to learn, one thing is for sure, if you want your law career to forge ahead speedily, then the University of Bonn shall be your top-pick.
- University of Goettingen: The University of Goettingen is one of the oldest, biggest, and arguably a highly-reputed college to study law and various branches associated with it. With a global ranking of 125th, the institute was founded way back in 1737 and is located in the Northern part of Germany. Being highly distinguished in the area of law and research there are various courses offered in the university which range from legal philosophy, criminal law, civil law, public law, and comparative law. The university provides a golden opportunity for aspiring candidates as they can choose from courses mentioned above and carve their own niche in the field of legal consultation and practice.
Have you read?
Highest Paying Jobs Without A College Degree.
Highest Paying Technology Jobs.
Highest Paying STEM Jobs.
Highest Paying Healthcare Jobs.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org