Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani has surpassed Europe’s wealthiest man and Louis Vuitton founder Bernard Arnault to become the world’s 4th-richest person. Ambani’s net worth has surged to $80.6 billion, of which, $22 billion were massed in 2020.
India’s richest person, Mukesh Ambani was behind Jeff Bezos (whose net worth was at $187 billion), Bill Gates ($121 billion), and Mark Zuckerberg ($102 billion). Close behind Mukesh Ambani is France’s Bernard Arnault, the chairman and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, with a total net worth of $80.2 billion.
- Jeff Bezos: $187 billion
- Bill Gates: $121 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $102 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $80.6 billion
- Bernard Arnault: $80.2 billion
- Warren Buffett: $79.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $76.4 billion
- Larry Page: $71.3 billion
- Sergey Brin: $69.1 billion
- Elon R Musk: $68.7 billion