Out of all the trendiest water sports, scuba diving is one of those challenging, adrenaline pumping sport which can be enjoyed by all ages. It is indeed even more brilliant for water and sea lovers to indulge in this sport especially during summer. When the heat gets on the nerve and the mind yearns for a splash of water, an ideal scuba diving destination is all that one needs. However, to choose the right scuba diving destination one needs to look after safety measures, landscape and security for the traveler. Good presence of instructors is also required for a safe scuba diving session. We bring you the fantastic scuba diving destinations in the world which makes your travel even more enjoyable:
- Australia: This continent has the world’s largest stretch of the coral reef system and the obvious choice for scuba diving. It is the home for world’s most diverse sea life comprising of 1500 species of fish, whales, dolphins, porpoises and giant sea turtles. Check out Ribbon Reefs, Northern Great Barrier Reef, Osprey Reef and Whitsunday for a magical experience.
- Galapagos Islands: Visualize a scene where penguins swim in equatorial seas, watching a four-eyed fish and iguanas in breathtaking fashion. Imagine dolphins splashing over pristine blue waters and also interacting with a sea lion in the water. All such amazing scenes can be experienced live in these exotic islands. Try a dive in El Arco and El Arenal in Darwin Island and Roca Redonda in Isabela Island to get the best out of these magnificent islands.
- Indonesia: This magical country has the longest coastlines ever and it’s the part of a coral triangle of the world. It also has deep water trenches, sunken wrecks and underwater volcanic mountains to explore. Visit the Thousand Islands in Djakarta to discover the white sandy beaches. Bunaken is located in North Sulawesi is called the Land of Smiling People. Also, get to Lembeh which is the critter capital of the world. Don’t miss Bali – the spiritual islands for a majestic dive into blue waters.
- Maldives: Beautiful coconut palms, yellowfin tuna are a symbol of Maldives. The abundant underwater world of manta rays, bull sharks, parrot fish, sea turtles and the magical world of corals. Check out Fotteyo Kandu, Kuredu Express and Okobo Thila for marvelous scuba diving experience.
- Belize: The second smallest and least populated nation in Central America, Belize offers a solitude filled scuba diving thrill. With more than 400 islands, coral reefs and longest barrier reef in the western hemisphere, Belize is world-class scuba diving destination. Ambergris Cave, The Blue Hole, The Elbow are must-visit places in Belize.
- Fiji Islands: Vivid turquoise waters abundant with lively corals, colorful tropical fish can be found in this peaceful scuba diving destination. It is also called a soft coral capital of the world, and an ideal place for people who want some calmer sea diving experience. Get a deeper dive in The Great Astrolabe Reef, Somosomo Strait, and Suncoast Fiji as well.
Have you read?
Most Charitable Billionaires In The United States
Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
World’s Best Hotels For Business Travelers.
Richest People In The World.
Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business.