Amusement Parks offer a great fun trip for kids and elders alike. With water sports, exciting rides and great activities around makes it a memorable experience in travel. Some of the travelers also love to go around for having supreme fun at amusement parks in various places around the world. These venues challenge the imagination of children and bring out great entertainment as well. More enthralling rides which bring out adrenaline rush for the visitor has become one of the trends now. After great research indulgence, we bring you the list of magical destinations for visiting amusement parks around the world:
- Universal Studios, Singapore: Being one of its theme parks in Asia, the park has 24 attractions located within 7 theme areas including Hollywood, Sci-Fi City, Far Far Away, Madagascar, The Lost World, and Ancient Egypt. These zones are dedicated to each unique experience for the fun-filled audience. Enjoy a series of thrills along with your family or a solo trip during the visit here.
- Gardaland, Italy: Located in Northeastern Italy, This place offers an incredible journey for all ages. Check out the themed water well, thrilling rides such as Blue Tornado, Raptor, Magic Mountain, Sequoia Adventure, Oblivion- The Black Hole and many more such exciting adventures. There is absolutely never a dull moment in this magical amusement park.
- Disneyland, Paris: Disney is known to challenge the imagination of children as well as elders alike with their imaginative characters, exciting rides and everybody’s favorite Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Check out the big themes like Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder and also has entertainment complexes, roller coaster rides, shopping stalls and many more. The tickets are priced moderately at $57 per day.
- Pleasure Beach, United Kingdom: Located in Blackpool, Pleasure Beach is one of the must-visit amusement parks in the UK. Stage shows like Hot Ice, Craig Christian Ken Webster, Nickelodeon Land and breathtaking range of roller coasters and attractive discounts is another added perk. The tickets start at 18 pounds per day which is an affordable fare.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Orlando: Drawing inspiration from the 1930s and 1940s Hollywood, this amusement park is themed at all classic films. These areas include Boulevard, Echo Lake, Streets of America, Animation Courtyard, Toy Story Land and Pixar Place which bring out spectacular experiences. The 3-D motion-simulated space flight along with a wide range of dining experiences is indeed a must visit.
- Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Florida: Located at Bay Lake., meet your all-time favorite Disney characters and experience Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland, and Cinderella Castle. This magical land is a tribute to the life of Walter Elias Disney and his contributions to the talents and dedications to the organization.
- Efteling, The Netherlands: This is a great place to relive childhood memories with popular rides such as Flying Dutchman, Pinocchio, Polka Marina, Half Moon, Baron 1898, Fata Morgana and Ravelin which are mind-boggling. The biggest water show in Europe happens here. The tickets are reasonably priced around 35 Euros here.
Have you read?