If you are wondering about the best things that you can turn out to do in Dubai, then this post is the right one for you. Here you can find the list of activities that you can do in Dubai. So, whether you are on a short visit to Dubai, or are planning to stay for a longer period or say you are an expat, then the list can give you an idea about what all you can do in this crazy city.
Given below are the top adventurous things that you can do when in Dubai, have a look at them-
- Skydive over Palm Jumeirah: Imagine yourself flying over one of the most stunning buildings of the world- Palm Jumeirah. Sky diving in Dubai over the artificial archipelago of Palm Jumeirah- shaped like a palm tree, ensures that you get a magnificent view and a thrill to your life. And yes, you don’t have to be a trained diver because there are special sky diving feats organized for the newbies too.
- Scuba Diving with Vibrant Marine Life: Dubai is home to the world’s most gorgeous diving sites such as Sharm Rock, Martini Rock, Dubai World Islands, and Zainab’s ruins. From the oil spill region to pink and purple corals, Dubai’s underwater world has everything to awaken the diver in you. Don’t wait for more, just get ready with your gear and explore a life beyond your imagination.
- Desert Safari: One of the best activities that you can do in Dubai is the desert safari. The most favourite safaris include a 4×4 wheel drive, dune bashing, BBQ and a colourful live dance show. Desert of the gulf is ready to take you on a bumpy ride, are you?
- Seaplane Flight: A seaplane flight, can you feel that oomph in your belly already with the name? These small duration sea to land flights in Dubai are super-exciting, these little planes fly over both land and sea, and show you the magnificent city of Dubai.
- Al Qudra Cycling Trail: Take your squad for a cycling day at Al Qudra Cycling Trail, it offers a smooth trail of 80 km with awesome views of mountains. So get on a cycle, burn some calories, and enjoy this adventurous ride. The tip here is to start early in the morning to avoid scorching sun and rising temperatures of Dubai.
- Sandboarding: Did waterboarding, but Sandboarding is new, isn’t it? Yes, there is a sport where you slide on your board and chase the sandy ground. It’s fun and you can only do it at a place with lots of sand such as a desert. And what could be better than Dubai for this? Just remember, you have adequate gear and enough courage.
To Conclude: Dubai is a perfect destination for adventure lovers, so make most of the time trying off-beat things. Not just these, you can also Sandboarding, Deep Sea Fishing, and spend a day at Amusement parks.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com