Out of all European countries, Germany offers great career options because of the improved lifestyle conditions, stylish campuses, and great faculty for aspiring MBA students. The campuses in Germany focus on international student intake, gender equality –which are the prerequisites for human resource studies. Human resource is one challenging management subject where people skills matter the most.
Here is the list of fantastic HR institutes in Germany for the global MBA aspirant:
- European School of Management and Technology (ESMT Berlin): This b-school was found in 2002 by 25 global companies including Bosch, KPMG, Siemens and T-Mobile. It offers full-time and part-time MBA as well as executive education in the form of open enrollment and customized programs. ESMT is the first B-school in Berlin to have triple-accreditation namely AMBA, AACSB, and EQUIS. 2019, the CEOWORLD magazine elected ESMT Berlin as the 71st best business school in the world.
- EU Business School, Munich: The human resource program in EU emphasizes on handling employees from various cultural, social and political points of view and also developing interpersonal skills such as group working and time management. One can learn the methods of effective talent scouting and management along with the trends and techniques to build a top-notch team. The average student in the HRM program here has an average work experience of two years which helps much exposure for the global MBA aspirant.
MBA – Human Resources Management: The Human Resources Management program focuses on handling employees from varied social, cultural and political points of view while developing your personal skills, such as group working and time management.
- Akad University: To pursue a professional HR degree which gives increased career opportunity, Akad university helps the students to become global people leaders. The Talent Management masters program in Akad University focuses on the students to acquire skills to identify the right talent in prospective employees. This course is also offered online which helps global students to pursue it from a distance as well.
Program: HR-Management und Talent management (MBA)
- GISMA Business School: This privately owned business school has sites in Berlin and Hannover. It was launched in the year 1999 and offers various MBA degrees and multiple disciplines. This b-school is owned by Global University Systems and accredited by AMBA. Their faculty is globally noted and experienced people who strive hard to provide the best of human resources education to the student.
- Kempten University of Applied Sciences: Located in Bavaria, Germany- Kempten’s Human Resource program is focused on bringing real-time experience for the students during the course. With a fantastic campus, friendly faculty who are quite experienced in the subject, Kempten offers the best HR education in the country.
- International Graduate Center (IGC), Hochschule Bremen: The double-degree Human Resource management in this campus is quite fetching for the global student. The b-school focuses on cultural competences and giving the student a multi-heritage experience by accepting students from various nationalities. The b-school helps the enrolled students to grow and become a business professional with a global network. The other campus which it is affiliated with the University of Hertfordshire.
- HTW Berlin: The Master of Labor and Personnel management degree in this b-school is specifically targeted at MBA aspirants who want to learn about how to manage people in tougher environments. The teachers here inculcate two-way communication where the students can put forth their point of view and get feedback on the same.
Have you read?
# Best Film Schools In The World For 2019.
# 5 Tips That May Help You Make The Best Out Of Your Internship.
# 6 Facts About North-East India Every Traveler Should Know.
# Save Planet? Know 5 Facts About Eco-friendly Fashion.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.