Top Universities In The US: Which Produced Greatest CEOs Ever
A great CEO is actually made in the university where he/she comes from. Good education with great infrastructure, amazing professors and fantastic environment definitely go a long way in career path.All the tools needed for becoming a successful CEO begins at the university where they study from.
Many young MBA aspirants are eager to know about such university which produced the greatest CEOs ever. USA is one of those countries which is quite progressive and offers best educational facilities till the doctoral level. For management people in particular, the USA is the best place to be.
Here are the top universities in USA which produced the greatest CEOs to the world:
- Northwestern University (NU): Located in a place where good facilities easily come by, Northwestern University has produced quite a good number of management leaders. One known among them is Darren Woods, who serves as Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil. He has been in the company since 1992 and brought many inspirational changes in the organization. Nicholas Chabraja, former CEO of General Dynamics Corporation; Douglas Conant former CEO of the Campbell Soup Company; Scott J. Freidheim, former CEO of CDI Corporation; Christopher Galvin, former CEO of Motorola; Andrew Mason, former CEO of Groupon; William A. Osborn, former CEO of Northern Trust Corporation; Peter George Peterson, former CEO of Lehman Brothers; Paul Sagan, former CEO of Akamai Technologies, Alfred Steele, former CEO of Pepsi-Cola; and Ginni Rometty, CEO of IBM.
- Columbia University: Warren Buffet has influenced the world of finance and inspired many people around the globe with his investment tactics. He has taken the masters degree in Economics in Columbia University. His story is quite inspirational as he began investing as early as in age 13. Ursula Burns, CEO of Xerox Corporation; William Campbell), former CEO of Intuit Inc; Michael Gould, CEO of Bloomingdale’s; Joseph M. Tucci, former CEO of EMC Corporation; P. Roy Vagelos, former CEO of Merck & Co; and Vikram Pandit, former CEO of Citigroup.
- The University of Arkansas (U of A, UARK, or UA): This brilliant university produced the president and of Walmart Inc. Doug McMillon- which is the greatest brands in the USA. The university is well equipped with infrastructure, good coursework and excellent real-time training needed for the future CEO.
- Xavier University: This university produced John Hammergren, the president and CEO of McKesson- one of the leading medical and pharmaceutical business companies in the world. He has been in the company since 1996 and revolutionized how the company works.
- Princeton University: Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon- the leading supply delivery website in the world has graduated from this university. During school itself, he started his first ever business – the Dream Institute which is an educational summer camp for sixth graders. This dynamic CEO also purchased Washington Post in the year 2013.
- Stanford University: The worldwide famous university for every degree also has the credit of producing the greatest CEOs in different walks of life. Mary Barra, the CEO of General Motors pursued her masters in management here. She was also a vice president and executive vice president for product development.
- University of Oklahoma: AT & T is one of the greatest telecommunication companies which ruled the roost in USA. Randall L Stephenson, the chairman and CEO of AT & T did his masters in accounting in Oklahoma state university. He first began his career with Southwestern Bell Telephone in the year 1982. He has been serving as the CEO of AT & T since 2007.
- Duke University: Tim Cook, the CEO of the world’s leading technology brand Apple pursued his MBA in this university. Prior to this job, he also worked for IBM and as COO in Intelligent Electronics. For all those who are from technical background and love to pursue management degee, Duke is the best place to be. Howard Lerman – CEO of Yext; Chad Dickerson, CEO of Etsy; Aaron Patzer, CEO of Mint.com; Jonathan Browning, former CEO of Volkswagen Group of America; Lewis B. Campbell, former CEO of Textron; John Chambers, former CEO of Cisco Systems; Michael Lamach, CEO of Ingersoll Rand; and David S. Taylor, CEO of Procter & Gamble.
Have you read?
# Top 4 Places In The World For Wildlife Enthusiasts.
# Exhaustive Checklist For College Hostel Packing.
# World’s Most Exclusive And Expensive Resorts, 2019.
# Top Party Dressing Tips For Women For Every Occasion.
# Top 5 Cities To Visit In Australia.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org