World’s Most Exclusive And Expensive Resorts, 2019
Things are limitless in this world especially when it comes to money. Money has the supreme power to purchase and bring it to you almost everything. When it comes to vacation, who doesn’t want a luxurious stay with a wholesome bunch of activities?
Here, we present before you a list of exotic and most expensive resorts in the world. Here it goes—
- Banwa Private Island, Philippines: This new resort in Philippines, costing $ 100,000 per night, is spread over 15-acre of land on the archipelago of Palawan which is barely a 2-hour ride by helicopter/seaplane from Manila. Now you must be wondering what it possesses to cost a 6-digit figure.
Well, there are 6 beach-facing villas with an individual infinity pool and Jacuzzi, and 12 garden rooms in total. Here, vegetables are brought from its organic farm and fish from the nearby sea.
It provides its guests a bundle of facilities, such as unlimited spa, snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing, scuba diving, sailing, yoga, and tennis. Transfer to and from Manila is exclusive of the above-mentioned cost.
- Necker Island, British Virgin Island: This scenic 30-hectare private land is owned by Sir Richard Branson. You can book the entire island or a single villa, as per your preference. If you plan to book the whole island, then it may cost you $ 77500 per night but pretty lesser in case of a single villa. You can catch a flight for Tortola (nearest international airport) from San Juan in Puerto Rico that barely takes 35 minutes.
Its different components are as follows- It has the Great House that consists of 10 rooms each having a balcony with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms and a bunk room (with a capacity of 6 children).
The Beach House that lies in between the island’s tennis courts and the Carribean Sea is basically for relaxing and distressing lunches.
The Beach Pavilion that has a huge dining table with a serving capacity of 40 guests at a time.
Its wildlife stuns everyone. Lemurs, flamingos, scarlet ibis, giant tortoises, and iguanas are pretty delighted to look at.
- Laucala Island, Fiji:- You either need to get down here by your private plane/yacht or hire the island’s private jet from Fiji’s capital city. This sensational island offers you a handful of activities, like snorkeling, scuba diving, a welcome massage, horse riding, cooking/baking classes, swimming, and golfing. You can also witness the mesmerizing sunset and even star gazing at a clear night. Its striking feature is its deep flight submarine and dolphins. You are welcome for a Fijian dinner and a small cultural evening by them with appealing singing and thrilling dance performances.
- Musha Cay, Bahamas: Owned by David Copperfield, Musha Cay and the islands of Copperfield Bay consists of 11 private islands which are unfolded over 700 acres of area with an exotic palatial island resort with a capacity of 24 guests. There are 4 stunning beach-front villas and a hill-top house that leaves you spell-bounded.
It offers its guests an array of dining options and activities such as jet skiing, hiking, snorkeling, sailing, karaoke, beach-front movies, spa treatment, and fitness center. You can have your private sunbath while laying on your private sea-shore playing with the waves. Despite being the most concealed place in the world, it provides you everything you want.
- Mustique Island, West Indies: Tourists from outside the country can fly to Barbados and then to Mustique. Mustique’s airport is in the northern part of the island. Local tourists can fly from St. Vincent to reach here though. Its tropical moderate climate and natural beauty never fail to mesmerize the tourists.
You can enjoy cocktail parties, barbeque, dinner parties at its exotic villas, swimming, scuba diving, snailing, snorkeling in its blue waters, and horse riding on its astounding beaches. This very popular private Carribean island is well-renowned for its lush green terrain and shimmering white sand beaches. It is the home to fauna like herons, iguanas, tortoises, and many more.
Have you read?
# Digital Marketing Courses That Are Trending Globally.
# Greatest Train Journeys in Asia You Cannot Afford to miss.
# 10 Common Rules That CEOs Should Break.
# 5 Activities That Reduce Stress Level.
# Things To Keep In Mind While Buying A Laptop Bag.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org