Looking for an ideal destination which offers pleasantness, pristine climate and nothing but greenery all around? For all those tired souls who are exhausted with urbane hustle bustle and noise, hill stations offer the travel experience.
They are the perfect places to rejuvenate, restore and rediscover your soul. Out of all regions, many travelers are preferring southeast Asia for budget reasons, and also the versatile presence of destinations.
We bring you the amazing list of hill station destinations in Asia which leave a lasting impression on many levels:
- Shimla, India: Snow-capped hills, stillness lakes, and alluring greenery make Shimla a fantastic hill station to visit. Called as the Queen of Hill stations, Shimla is also famous for world-class apple orchards. Visit the summer hills, Jakhool Hill, Sandal Point and amazing sunrise and sunset spots can be seen at Shaily Peak. Indulge in fun shopping at mall road for handicrafts, pottery, jewelry and woolen clothing.
- Baguio, The Philippines: Called the City of Pines, this destination attracts a maximum number of travelers than any other place in this country. The Burnham Park, Baguio Cathedral and Tam-Awan village are the must visit places. Camp John Hay here is called the Little America which was originally used by the US armed forces which later got converted into a resort.
- Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), Myanmar: Also known as the Summertown, it was designed to beat the summer heat for much bliss of the inhabitants. The colonial hill station still maintains the old school charm despite contemporary developments. The breathtaking botanical gardens, waterfall giants like Dat Taw Gyaint and the Peik Chin Myaung Cave are must visit places here.
- Cameron Highlands, Malaysia: The largest hill station in Malaysia is filled with Eucalyptus tree fragrance, strawberry farms and bustling tea plantations. The mild temperatures here ranging at 20 degrees Celsius is a pleasure to escape the humid climates of Kuala Lumpur. Take the nature walk through Mossy Forest and also indulge in some nature trekking during this path.
- Da Lat, Vietnam: Located at 1500m above the sea level, Da Lat is well equipped with flower gardens, French villas, and beautiful lakes. Known as the city of Eternal Spring, this former French Colony is also called the Little Paris for its couples visits. Visit Hang Nga Crazy House, Dambri Falls, Elephant Falls, and Dalat Cathedral to get a heartwarming experience.
- Bogor, Indonesia: While Bali islands it the most obvious destination in this country, this hill station in West Java is a prime cultural and tourist center. Visit the oldest botanical garden in the city, Presidential Palace, and Orchid Garden as well. Puncak’s tea plantations are bliss, and if your adventurous spirit asks for it, take the Taman Safari and try river rafting at Cianten river.
- Bandarban, Bangladesh: Situated at the Chittagong hill tracks, this is a most sparsely populated area much for the delight of tourists. Visit the Boga Lake, Buddha Dhatu Jadi, and the Chimbuk Hill for eternal bliss. The Jhulant Sethu and Hanging Bridge is another thrilling attraction in the city.
Have you read?
# China Rich List For 2018: Richest Chinese Billionaires.
# Taiwan Rich List For 2018: Richest Taiwanese Billionaires.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# New York Rich List For 2018: The Billionaires Of New York.