The hospitality industry is an array of multiple customer services which includes restaurants, clubs, casinos, resorts, event management, travel, and tourism. It is a multi-million dollar business worldwide and is increasing at a rapid rate.
Due to the increasing popularity of the hospitality industry, there are plenty of opportunities arising in the world for advancement in the diverse industry for people with a degree in Hospitality and management.
A Bachelor Degree in Hospitality management is a kick start towards a bright career into the tourism and hospitality industry. Multiple colleges and institutions are providing Hospitality Management Degrees in Europe. The institutions providing Bachelor in Hotel Management in Europe have exceptional facilities, Ace faculties, and other training staff, and hold high academic standards which make them very likely to help you pursue your dreams.
A Bachelor in Hotel Management usually takes at least three years to complete, Certain institutions also provide distance learning and part-time courses to help the students. Generally, in Europe, a Bachelor in Hotel Management program will delve into topics such as Events Management, Culinary Business Management, Hotel Designing, Finance, Marketing and other important topics for all-round development of the individual.
Based on a study done by the CEOWORLD magazine for 2019, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) was named the best hospitality and hotel management school in the world and in Europe. The 2019 rankings of the best hotel management schools in Europe placed Oxford School of Hospitality Management in second ahead of Les Roches International School of Hotel Management into third; while Hotelschool The Hague ranked fourth, Glion Institute of Higher Education fifth, Hotel Management School of Geneva (Ecole Hoteliere Geneve) sixth, and BHMS Business and Hotel Management School seventh.
Overall, among the top 10 best hotel management schools in Europe for 2019, the eighth, ninth, and tenth positions are held by CETT School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy Spain, IHTTI School of Hotel Management, and School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM) at the University of Surrey.
- Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), Switzerland: Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is situated in Switzerland and was established in 1893. Presently the school provides admissions to 2000 students from around 90 countries. It is world renowned to inculcate hospitality sense in its students along with offering all the contemporary facilities and Ace faculties. The institution offers an executive education program, a master’s program and a bachelor’s program in hospitality management. The institute is connected to a professional community of around 25000 worldwide industry leading executives who share and proliferate values communicated at the EHL.
- Oxford School of Hospitality Management, United Kingdom (No. 9).
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management, Switzerland (No. 12).
- Hotelschool The Hague, Netherlands (No. 13): Hotelschool The Hague is a university of applied sciences in the Netherlands. Established in the year 1929, the institute provides master’s as well as a bachelor’s program in hospitality management. The institute houses a consultancy and training division and is renowned as a leading research center. It offers summer courses in hospitality management and offers international fast track programs.
- Glion Institute of Higher Education, Switzerland: Established in the year 1962, the Glion Institute of Higher Education is known to be the first private hotel management institute in Switzerland. This Hotel Management Institute is licensed by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. It has an academic experience of 50 years. Today the institution provides diploma, postgraduate diploma, bachelor’s degree and London Summer Program in Hospitality Management. It also offers Online MBA and MSc programs to the student. Moreover, it provides bachelor and postgraduate diploma programs in entertainment management, sports and event management fields.
- Hotel Management School of Geneva (Ecole Hoteliere Geneve), Switzerland: Established in the year 1914 in Switzerland, This Hotel Management institute offers diploma courses in hospitality management. The institution is commonly known as the Geneva Hotel Management School but in 1996, the name of the institute was changed to Hotel School of Geneva. It provides students a wide variety of courses to choose from such as financial management, accounting and management, hotel management, hospitality management and many more. The Institute is recognized by the Swiss Government and all the courses provided by the college are certified by the Ministry of Education of the Canton of Geneva.
- BHMS Business and Hotel Management School, Switzerland.
- CETT School of Tourism, Hospitality & Gastronomy, Spain.
- IHTTI School of Hotel Management, Switzerland.
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Management (SHTM) at the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
We have guided you to some of the best Hotel Management institutions in Europe. These top-flight institutions will guarantee your growth and learning here will be the best part of your life. These institutions will also provide a quick start to your career and will further help you fulfill your dreams of becoming a world-class celebrity chef.
Have you read?
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Arts and Humanities Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Education Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Social Sciences Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Business And Economics Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees, 2019.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: email@example.com.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.