MOVE over Oxford and Cambridge – the KU Leuven (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven) in Belgium has been named the most innovative university in Europe, according to the Reuters’s list for 2019. University of Erlangen Nuremberg ranked number 2 on the list, followed by Imperial College London (No. 3), the University of Cambridge (No. 4), and EPFL Switzerland (No. 5).
Magazine placed University College London in sixth on the list ahead of Technical University of Munich, and the University of Manchester. University of Zurich and ETH Zurich round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
Heidelberg University took the No. 11 spot, followed by the University of Oxford (No.12) and the Technical University of Denmark (No.13). Meanwhile, Leiden University (also known as LEI or Universiteit Leiden) ranked No. 14 in Reuters ranking of the most innovative universities in Europe for 2019.
The University of Paris-Sud came in fifteenth place, followed by Delft University of Technology (sixteenth), University of Montpellier (seventeenth), Paris Descartes University (eighteenth), and the University of Basel (Universität Basel), ranked nineteenth.
Out of 100 most innovative universities in Europe for 2019 – a list that identifies the educational institutions doing the most to advance science, invent new technologies and power industry, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich (also known as LMU or the University of Munich) ranked No. 20th.
The 20 Most Innovative Universities In Europe For 2019
- KU Leuven (Katholieke Universiteit Leuven), Belgium
- The University of Erlangen Nuremberg (also known as Friedrich–Alexander University Erlangen–Nürnberg or FAU), Erlangen and Nuremberg in Bavaria, Germany.
- Imperial College London (also known as Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine), London, England, United Kingdom.
- The University of Cambridge (also known as The Chancellor, Masters, and Scholars of the University of Cambridge), Cambridge, United Kingdom.
- EPFL (École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne), Lausanne, Switzerland.
- University College London (also known as UCL), London, England, United Kingdom.
- The Technical University of Munich (also known as TUM), campuses in Munich, Garching and Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany.
- University of Manchester, Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- The University of Zurich (also known as UZH), Zürich, Switzerland.
- ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich), Zürich, Switzerland.
- Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- University of Oxford, Oxford, England, United Kingdom.
- Technical University of Denmark (also known as DTU or Danmarks Tekniske Universitet), Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Leiden University (also known as LEI or Universiteit Leiden), Leiden, Netherlands.
- Paris-Sud University (also known as University of Paris — XI, or Université Paris-Sud), Paris, France.
- Delft University of Technology (also known as TU Delft or Technische Universiteit Delft), Netherlands.
- University of Montpellier (Université de Montpellier), Montpellier, France.
- Paris Descartes University (also known as Université Paris 5 René Descartes or Paris V), France.
- University of Basel, Switzerland.
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Bavaria, Germany.
Have you read?
# Top 5 Best Museums In The World.
# Top 5 Things to Remember While Moving into University Hostel.
# America’s Most Popular Vacation Spots, 2019 (Also Top 5 Reasons To Visit USA).
# Best Companies To Work For In Europe, 2019.
# The 7 Secrets to High Employee Engagement by David Lesniak.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org