This huge apex country is self-explained as modern west with a blend of famous historical sites. Places to visit here are endless, giving you the best experience amongst all the countries in the world. Additionally, the food offered by the USA is heavenly, with a wide range of cuisines. This and more is why people love to visit The States.
Welcoming more than 70 million visitors in 2018, Orlando, Florida has maintained its position as America’s most visited city. That’s according to CEOWORLD magazine’s Travel Cities Index, which put New York City a close second with 65.2 million, followed by Chicago with 57.6 million.
Orlando’s popularity might raise a few eyebrows in New York, but the city offers a vast variety of entertainment, dining and lodging options, sometimes making it hard to narrow down the choices. Atlanta, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia rounded out a top six. CEOWORLD magazine said that the results underscore “the importance of robust infrastructure, both leisure and business attractions and strong local culture”.
America’s Most Popular Vacation Spots, 2019:
- Orlando, Florida: 70 million visitors
Where to stay: Avanti International Resort, Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, Rosen Inn International, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, Holiday Inn Resort Orlando-Lake Buena Vista, etc.
- New York City, New York: 65.2 million visitors
Where to stay: The Dominick Hotel, The Beekman A Thompson Hotel, The Knickerbocker Hotel, Conrad New York Downtown, Hotel Plaza Athenee, etc.
- Chicago, Illinois: 57.6 million visitors
- Atlanta, Georgia: 53 million tourists
- Los Angeles, California: 50 million visitors
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 43.3 million visitors
- Las Vegas, Nevada: 42.1 million tourists
- Seattle, Washington: 39.9 million tourists
- San Diego, California: 35.8 million visitors
- San Francisco, California: 26.3 million tourists
- Anaheim, California: 24.4 million tourists
- Washington, D.C.: 22.8 million visitors
- Boston, Massachusetts: 21.8 million
- New Orleans, Louisiana: 17.74 million tourists
- Miami, Florida: 15.9 million visitors tourists
Top 5 Reasons To Visit USA:
The positive impact of the US started from the jeans, and now is at technology; it sets a benchmark for other countries in every aspect. Let’s find out the top 5 reasons to visit the United States of America.
- MUSEUMS: Museums undoubtedly glorify a nation to a large extent. The top museum to visit in the US is the Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York City). It spans around two million square feet, with the display of famous works including Picasso, Red Barn, and Hallowe’en. The next five famous museums to visit are The Art Institute of Chicago, National 9/11 Memorial, and Museum, Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, USS Midway Museum, Getty Center, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and National Gallery of Art. The above-mentioned museums run best amongst the tourists.
- DELICIOUS CUISINE: The history of food in America is unique as it is a blend of various cultures like American Indians, African Americans, Asians, Europeans, Pacific Islanders, and South Americans. The North Eastern cuisine offers an abundance of seafood dishes and the South offers you a rich and heavy local delicacies such as pork and chicken, corn, peas, and rice. The breadbasket of the nation is the Midwest region, having a variety of simple dishes made from locally available goods. Mexican arena offers local dishes with beef, beans, and rice. In California, the widely available avocado is another staple food found in many dishes with barbecues and fried chicken. When in the USA, the top dishes to must would be cheeseburger, reuben sandwich, hot dogs, philly cheese steak, nacho Chicago style pizzazz, blueberry cobbler, choco chip cookies, and barbecue ribs. Pack your bags and take a flight to fulfill your craving heart!
- SCENIC VIEWS: Humans tend to love nature as it offers serenity and is often a treat to the eyes. The Yosemite National Park in USA stands out amongst the nature lovers. Water lake and mountains is the best combination for a perfect scenic view inherited by the Crater Lake National Park and Grand Teton National Park. In summers, Lake Tahoe is another famous tourists’ spot. Here, you can laze on sunny beaches, ride around on bikes, and explore States’ waters on boating trips. USA has a hidden gem known as The Big Sky Country- Montana, which is not that common among tourists yet, so if you seek solitude, do explore the place!
- LIFESTYLE: The way of life in the USA is quite different than that of other countries. The uniqueness is reflected from their time management skills and corporate behavior. Time punctuality is a primary concern for Americans as they arrive everywhere on time. One of the best habits they inculcate is apologizing and informing the authorities, or the concerned person, about the delay. Secondly, walking and exercising is considered a must in the daily routine. Moreover, Americans are great party people, so get ready to have the best night of your life!
- THE BEAUTY OF SMALL TOWNS: It is often said, “Culture and beauty are often thought to reside in large cities”. But along with great, big cities, America’s heart lies in its small towns too, where we see a mixture of lakes, historic main streets, forests, architectural splendor, and also, beautiful beaches. One of the best town to visit here is Stockbridge, Massachusetts, because of its historical architecture which is reflected in various paintings like the Rockwell’s 1967 painting of Main Street. The town of Sedona, Arizona, believes in the natural vortexes having healing qualities. The list of the towns is quite long but the best ones to visit are Grand Marais (Minnesota), Incline Village (Nevada), Springdale (Utah), Mendocino (California), Hanalei(Hawaii), Jackson (Wyoming), and Alys Beach (Florida). Yet, the list is endless!
The appropriate blend of beauty and food with an unmatched lifestyle, USA is a trip worth a thousand words. The fabulous monuments, forests, lakes, mountains, coastal areas with kind, friendly and helpful people will make you tempted to visit this country over and over again.
Have you read?
# Global Passport Ranking, 2019.
# GDP Rankings Of The World’s Largest Economies, 2019.
# Most Expensive Countries In The World To Live In, 2019.
# Countries With The Highest Average Life Expectancies In 2030.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org