America’s 10 Most Marketable Professional Athletes, 2016 List
Amazingly enough, NFL quarterback Peyton Manning tops the list of America’s 10 most marketable professional athletes of 2016, according to global data and information company Nielsen.
It’s important to note, N-Score ratings system by Nielsen, which gauges the endorsement potential of celebrities based on awareness, likability and 10 other attributes, including “influential,” “trendsetter,” and “stylish.” graded Manning a 88 on a 1-100 scale.
The legendary American swimmer Michael Michael Phelps ranks directly behind NFL’s Peyton Manning among all professional athletes, followed by the Olympic gymnast Simone Biles. Serena Williams and LeBron James round out the top five.
America’s 10 Most Marketable Professional Athletes, 2016
- Peyton Manning
- Michael Phelps
- Simone Biles
- Serena Williams
- LeBron James
- Venus Williams
- Eli Manning
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
- Danica Patrick
- Tom Brady
Marketers, on your mark, get set, go!
Have you read?
- 10 Simple Things That You can Do in 2017 To Improve Your Leadership
- Top Social Media Marketing Influencers To Follow On Twitter
- Top 20 Most Recognizable Songs Of All Time
- Best Film Schools In America For 2016
- Top 25 countries with the highest individual income tax rates in the world, 2015
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 150 Colleges And Universities For Employability, 2018: Harvard, Caltech, MIT, Cambridge, And Stanford Tops - November 16, 2018
- The World’s Biggest Oil Consuming Countries - November 13, 2018
- Top 30 Colleges That Produced The Most Fortune 500 CEOs - November 12, 2018