The Top 100 Fashion Schools In The World: 2016 Ranking
CEOWORLD magazine top 100 fashion schools 2016 list, includes a ranking of the world’s top 100 fashion schools, based on a methodology that assesses academic reputation, employer reputation, quality of teaching, and diversity.
Over the past couple of months, we conducted a survey to find the best fashion schools in the world. To generate the list, we surveyed more than 62,000 former students, fashion houses, fashion recruitment consultants, fashion designers, and industry professionals.
CEOWORLD Magazine today announced the 2016 Best Fashion Schools rankings, featuring top-performing fashion institutions in the World. The Best Fashion Schools rankings evaluate data on more than 307 fashion schools. Studying in a world-renowned fashion school is practically everyone’s dream. A shortlist of 100 top fashion institutions have been ranked according to 3 factors: learning experience, influence, and value.
However it is not an easy task to decide which of these elite colleges you want to be in. CEOWORLD Magazine’s rating is based on a simple and pragmatic survey that asked how valuable each fashion school’s program really is; CEOWORLD Magazine Fashion School Rankings is designed to help prospective students navigate this increasingly complex fashion education landscape.
London’s Central Saint Martins (CSM), takes the No. 1 spot, followed by London College of Fashion at No. 2 and New York based Parsons School of Design at No. 3. All of these schools are comparable in terms of academics, quality of staff, and amazing campuses.
Discover the top 100 fashion schools worldwide with the CEOWORLD Magazine.
You may also be interested in:
- Exclusive Interview With Andreas Wobig, CEO Of Small Planet Airlines GmbH CEOWORLD Magazine: What’s the most important issue in the European aviation industry today, in Germany/ Greece or/ and worldwide?Andreas Wobig: I would say what really hurts us, the […] Posted in Leadership
- France’s Tereos and Malaysia’s PureCircle Ltd form sweeteners joint venture French SUGAR giant Tereos has entered into a 50:50 joint venture (Tereos PureCircle Solutions) with Malaysia-based sweetener maker PureCircle Ltd (PURE) develop low calorie sweeteners. […] Posted in Leadership
- Russia’s OAO Polymetal seeks public offering, merger, reverse takeover or buy a U.K. company for expansion OAO Polymetal (PMTLq.L), one of Russia's largest gold and silver producers, wants to boost the liquidity of its stock and is eying options including a share issue overseas (United States […] Posted in Leadership
- Apply a Military Mindset to Make Your Business Less Fragile From startups to the federal government, no organization is immune to the unpredictable. We’re only halfway through 2016, and the U.S. Department of Defense is already tackling a range of […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Must-See Places: World’s Top 10 Tourist Destinations On The Rise For 2015 If you're looking for suggestions as to where in the world you should visit next. The travellers have spoken. These are the top emerging global destinations, you should add to your 2015 […] Posted in Rankings
- Iranian president Hasan Rouhani urging his staff to join Facebook and other social media sites Newly elected reformist-backed President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hasan Rouhani is urging his government staff and ministers to join Facebook social network, and he himself is […] Posted in Rankings