As of September 19, 2023, Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken was the wealthiest person in the Netherlands, with an estimated net worth of 13.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Frits Goldschmeding (No. 2, $5.7 billion), Wim van der Leegte (No. 3, $3.5 billion); and Hans Melchers (No. 4, $2.5 billion).
Kommer Damen is the fifth-richest person in the Netherlands, with a whopping $1.9 billion. Adriaan Mol ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $1.8 billion, followed by Lesley Bamberger with $1.7 billion. John de Mol is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.7 billion. Arnout Schuijff ($1.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in the Netherlands.
THE NETHERLANDS BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.2 billion
- Frits Goldschmeding: $5.7 billion
- Wim van der Leegte: $3.5 billion
- Hans Melchers: $2.5 billion
- Kommer Damen: $1.9 billion
- Adriaan Mol: $1.8 billion
- Lesley Bamberger: $1.7 billion
- John de Mol: $1.7 billion
- Arnout Schuijff: $1.6 billion
- Sytse ‘Sid’ Sijbrandij: $1.3 billion
- Joop van den Ende: $1.2 billion
- Steven Schuurman: $1.1 billion
- Pieter van der Does: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
6 ways leaders can create psychologically safe workplaces.
Story of a successful woman: interview with Founder of DHGATE Group Diane Wang.
Increased Productivity Starts with an Engaged Workforce.
What Michelangelo’s masterpieces can teach us about strategy development.
From Streams to Startups: Nurturing Human Capital Like Nature’s Precious Resource.