As of September 19, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.8 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.4 billion. Caroline Hagen Kjos ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Stein Erik Hagen with $2.1 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.6 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.8 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.4 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
6 ways leaders can create psychologically safe workplaces.
Story of a successful woman: interview with Founder of DHGATE Group Diane Wang.
Increased Productivity Starts with an Engaged Workforce.
What Michelangelo’s masterpieces can teach us about strategy development.
From Streams to Startups: Nurturing Human Capital Like Nature’s Precious Resource.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org