As of September 18, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $269.8 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $196.5 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $163.1 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $145.6 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $123.1 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $115.3 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $111.5 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $110.6 billion. Mark Zuckerberg ($106.6 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $100.5 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $269.8 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $196.5 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $163.1 billion
- Larry Ellison: $145.6 billion
- Warren Buffett: $123.1 billion
- Larry Page: $115.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $111.5 billion
- Sergey Brin: $110.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $106.6 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $100.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $94.6 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $94.1 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $90.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.5 billion
- Michael Dell: $71.2 billion
- Jim Walton: $68.5 billion
- Rob Walton: $67.7 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.7 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.4 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.8 billion
- David Thomson & family: $56.2 billion
- Gautam Adani: $56.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $54.5 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $47.8 billion
Have you read?
Here Are 29 Inspirational Women CEOs Making An Impact, 2023.
Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2023.
The Exclusive $100 Billion Club (And How They Made Their Fortune).
Africa’s Billionaires 2023: Who Are the Richest People in Africa?
The 10 Female CEOs in FTSE 100 companies in the United Kingdom, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com