As of September 18, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $86.5 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $66.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $59.8 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$38.9billion).
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $37.7 billion. Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $32.7 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $29.4 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.2 billion. Abigail Johnson ($25.5 billion) occupied the 9th position, followed by Susanne Klatten (No. 10, $23.2 billion) among the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list. Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $86.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $66.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $59.8 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $37.7 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $32.7 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $26.2 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $25.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.2 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $22.7 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.3 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $19.3 billion
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.5 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.9 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.4 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.2 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.9 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $11.9 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.8 billion
- Melinda French Gates: $10.4 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: 10.0 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
The 4 Most Influential Female CEOs In The Telecom Industry, 2023.
The 50 Richest People in the Philippines, 2023 List.
The World’s Richest Self-Made Women, 2023.
These Are the most overpaid CEOs among S&P 500 companies, 2023.
Biggest banks in the world, as measured by total assets, 2023.