As of May 1, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 35.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 2, $21.6 billion), Masayoshi son (No. 3, $21.4 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.8 billion).
Masahiro Miki is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.8 billion. Akio Nitori ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.7 billion, followed by Shigenobu Nagamori with $3.6 billion. Masahiro Noda is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ($3.6 billion) occupied 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $35.8 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.6 billion
- Masayoshi son: $21.4 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.8 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.8 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.7 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.6 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.6 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.6 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.4 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.2 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.8 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.8 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.2 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.2 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $2.0 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.9 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.8 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.6 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Kazuo Okada: $1.5 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.4 billion
- Tadako Nakatani: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
A.I. – It’s Altogether Insane So Now What by Rick Andrade.
Eddie Listorti, CEO of Viridios Capital, Explains the Differences and Similarities Between ACCUs and SMCs.
How To Build A Resilient Business in 2023: Defying the Sunk Cost Fallacy of Self Justification by Dr. Erik Reis.
7 steps to transition from employee to digital entrepreneur by Hemi Hossain.
4 Financial Concerns of the Ultra-Wealthy in 2023 and How to Solve Them by Susan Wofford Jones, J.D.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org