Wealthiest People in Japan (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest person in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 32.2 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 2, $21.4 billion), Masayoshi son (No. 3, $21.1 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $7.6 billion).
Masahiro Noda is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.7 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.7 billion, followed by Masahiro Miki with $3.6 billion. Shigenobu Nagamori is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.6 billion. Akio Nitori ($3.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among Japan’s top 10 wealthiest people.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $32.2 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.4 billion
- Masayoshi son: $21.1 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $7.6 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.7 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Miki : $3.6 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $3.5 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.3 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $3.2 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.9 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $2.7 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.2 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.0 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.9 billion
- Yoshiaki Yoshida: $1.8 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.8 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.7 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.7 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.7 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.6 billion
- Yoshiko Mori: $1.5 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
These are the World’s Trendiest Countries, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com