Wealthiest People in China (March 17, 2023)
As of March 17, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 66.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $36.0 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $33.3 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.4 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.4 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.4 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.6 billion. Qin Yinglin ($19.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.9 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $36.0 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $33.3 billion
- William Lei Ding: $27.4 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.4 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.4 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.6 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.5 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $18.5 billion
- Li Shufu: $18.0 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.2 billion
- Chen Bang: $14.1 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.1 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.0 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $12.4 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $11.9 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.2 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.2 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.0 billion
- Lei Jun: $9.7 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $9.0 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2023.
Richest NFL (National Football League) Players, 2023.
These are the World’s Trendiest Countries, 2023.
The Most-Followed Instagram Accounts in the World, 2023.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com