Wealthiest People in Sweden (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Stefan Persson was the wealthiest man in Sweden, with an estimated net worth of 15.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Melker Schorling (No. 2, $9.6 billion), Jorn Rausing (No. 3, $9.1 billion); and Finn Rausing (No. 4, $9.1 billion).
Kirsten Rausing is the fifth-richest person in Sweden, with a whopping $9.1 billion. Frederik Paulsen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.1 billion, followed by Antonia Ax:son Johnson with $6.8 billion. Carl Bennet is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.2 billion. Gustaf Douglas ($6.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Sweden.
SWEDEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Stefan Persson: $15.3 billion
- Melker Schorling & family : $9.6 billion
- Jorn Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Finn Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.1 billion
- Frederik Paulsen: $7.1 billion
- Antonia Ax:son Johnson & family: $6.8 billion
- Carl Bennet: $6.2 billion
- Gustaf Douglas: $6.0 billion
- Fredrik Lundberg: $5.5 billion
- Bertil Hult : $4.2 billion
- Erik Selin: $2.7 billion
- Eric Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Carl Douglas: $2.5 billion
- Dan Olsson: $2.1 billion
- Martin Lorentzon: $2.0 billion
- Lottie Tham & family: $2.0 billion
- Torbjorn Tornqvist: $1.8 billion
- David Mindus: $1.8 billion
- Daniel Ek: $1.8 billion
- Katarina Martinson: $1.7 billion
Have you read?
The Recipe for Getting Rich by Steve McKnight.
Our Prevailing American Magic by Christopher Volk.
A Revolution Has Begun in America’s Health Care Coverage by Murray Sabrin.
5 tips for leaders to bring out your team’s intrapreneurial spirit by Alan Manly.
The impact of e-commerce on business by Vangelis Kotselas.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com