As of November 3, 2022, Tadashi Yanai was the wealthiest man in Japan, with an estimated net worth of 28.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Masayoshi son (No. 2, $23.1 billion), Takemitsu Takizaki (No. 3, $21.2 billion); and Takahisa Takahara (No. 4, $5.6 billion).
Shigenobu Nagamori is the fifth-richest person in Japan, with a whopping $3.9 billion. Masatoshi Ito ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $3.7 billion, followed by Masahiro Noda with $3.5 billion. Hiroshi Mikitani is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.2 billion. Yasumitsu Shigeta ($3.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Japan.
JAPAN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Tadashi Yanai & family: $28.3 billion
- Masayoshi son: $23.1 billion
- Takemitsu Takizaki: $21.2 billion
- Takahisa Takahara: $5.6 billion
- Shigenobu Nagamori: $3.9 billion
- Masatoshi Ito: $3.7 billion
- Masahiro Noda: $3.5 billion
- Hiroshi Mikitani: $3.2 billion
- Yasumitsu Shigeta: $3.2 billion
- Masahiro Miki: $3.0 billion
- Takao Yasuda: $2.9 billion
- Akira Mori & family: $2.6 billion
- Akio Nitori: $2.4 billion
- Katsumi Tada: $2.3 billion
- Yoichi & Keiko Erikawa: $2.3 billion
- Masateru Uno & family: $2.1 billion
- Yuji Otsuka: $1.9 billion
- Masaaki Arai: $1.7 billion
- Kentaro Ogawa: $1.6 billion
- Yasuhiro Fukushima: $1.6 billion
- Yusaku Maezawa: $1.5 billion
- Eiichi Kuriwada: $1.5 billion
- Keiichi Shibahara: $1.2billion
- Kagemasa Kozuki: $1.2 billion
- Nobutoshi Shimamura: $1.1 billion
Have you read?
Leaders – A product of Peter’s principle by Krishnan Bangaruswamy.
Abe Issa, Long Time Solar Energy Expert says Energy Storage Industry Expecting Massive Changes Ahead.
How Matt Kirkegaard, Movement Property Group Founder, Sells Nashville’s Best Homes and Leads the Industry.
Bucket List Adventures: Luxury Travel Founder Carlos Alvarez Shares His Travel Tips.
Ecotourism And Luxury Living: Visiting The World’s Most Sustainable And Lavish Hotels by Jacob Wolinsky.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org