As of October 2, 2022, Robin Zeng was the wealthiest man in Hong Kong, with an estimated net worth of 32.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Li Ka-shing (No. 2, $32.0 billion), Lee Shau Kee (No. 3, $28.3 billion); and Peter Woo (No. 4, $16.0 billion).
Xu Hang is the fifth-richest person in Hong Kong, with a whopping $14.0 billion. Joseph Lau ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $13.5 billion, followed by Lui Che Woo with $12.7 billion. Kwong Siu-hing is placed 8th with a net worth of $12.1 billion. Gong Hongjia ($9.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Hong Kong.
HONG KONG BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Robin Zeng: $32.5 billion
- Li Ka-shing: $32.0 billion
- Lee Shau Kee: $28.3 billion
- Peter Woo: $16.0 billion
- Xu Hang: $14.0 billion
- Joseph Lau: $13.5 billion
- Lui Che Woo: $12.7 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $12.1 billion
- Gong Hongjia & family: $9.5 billion
- Francis Choi: $8.0 billion
- Wu Jianshu: $7.5 billion
- Law Kar Po: $6.6 billion
- Ping Li: $6.6 billion
- Michael Kadoorie: $6.1 billion
- Hui Wing Mau: $5.4 billion
- Ruan Liping: $5.3 billion
- Ruan Xueping: $5.3 billion
- Zhou Qunfei & family: $4.7 billion
- Richard Li: $4.7 billion
- Yeung Kin-man: $4.5 billion
- Edwin Leong: $4.4 billion
- Lam Wai-ying: $4.3 billion
- Samuel Tak Lee: $3.7 billion
- Tung Chee Chen: $3.6 billion
- Huang Yi: $3.3 billion
Have you read?
How can Businesses Contribute towards Minimising Carbon Emissions Globally?
Common mistakes new managers make and what to do instead by Dr. Dominic Mcloughlin.
Teamwork Wins by a Mile by Leo Bottary.
Does Remote Work Contribute to Inflation by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
Helping Employees in Adapting to New Software.
The coherence between leadership, engagement and the bottom line for companies by Dr. Merethe Drønnen.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org