As of September 28, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $62.8 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $55.1 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $53.0 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$35.6 billion)
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.8 billion.
Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $27.9 billion, followed by Gina Rinehart with $26.8 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $20.4 billion. Abigail Johnson ($18.7 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $15.3 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $62.8 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.1 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $53.0 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $35.6 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $33.8 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $27.9 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $26.8 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $20.4 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $18.7 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $15.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $15.2 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.0 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.0 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.3 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.3 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $11.2 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.0 billion
- Christy Walton: $9.9 billion
- Victoria Mars: $8.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $8.9 billion
- Valerie Mars: $8.9 billion
- Marijke Mars: $8.9 billion
- Ann Walton Kroenke: $8.2 billion
- Huiyan Yang & family: $8.0 billion
- Nancy Walton Laurie: $7.6 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org