As of September 28, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $259.8 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $141.2 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $140.0 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $137.8 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $101.8 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $92.9 billion, followed by Larry Ellison with $88.9 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $84.6 billion. Mukesh Ambani ($83.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $81.2 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Elon Musk: $259.8 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $141.2 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $140.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $137.8 billion
- Bill Gates: $101.8 billion
- Warren Buffett: $92.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $88.9 billion
- Larry Page: $84.6 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $83.9 billion
- Sergey Brin: $81.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $77.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $76.1 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.8 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $62.8 billion
- Jim Walton: $57.2 billion
- Rob Walton: $56.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.1 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $53.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $53.0 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $50.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $49.0 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $48.7 billion
- Michael dell: $47.7 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Largest Economies, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
Ranked: The World’s 500 Most Populous Cities, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com