New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest man in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 32.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Silvio Berlusconi (No. 2, $5.4 billion), Giorgio Armani (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Sergio Stevanato (No. 4, $4.1 billion).
Piero Ferrari is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $4.0 billion. Massimiliana Landini Aleotti ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.0 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $3.8 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.8 billion. Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti ($3.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Italy.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Giovanni Ferrero : $32.0 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $5.4 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $5.1billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $4.1 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $4.0 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $4.0 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $3.8 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $3.8 billion
- Augusto & Giorgio Perfetti: $3.4 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.4 billion
- Paolo & Gianfelice Mario Rocca: $3.3 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $3.3 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.1 billion
- Gustavo Denegri: $3.1 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $2.9 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $2.7 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $2.7 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $2.5 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $2.4 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $2.3 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $2.2 billion
- John Elkann: $1.8 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $1.8 billion
Have you read?
Blue Backpack Leadership by Leo Bottary.
How to Supercharge Your Creativity as a CEO by Hussain Almossawi.
CEO Spotlight: TECOBI is Revolutionizing and Modernizing How Automotive Companies Communicate to Customers.
Justin Halladay Discusses New Business Ventures and Offers Tips for Other Entrepreneurs.
How to Make Better Decisions in Tough Times by Rick Andrade.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com