As of August 16, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 70.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $33.0 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $29.1 billion).
Li Shufu is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.7 billion. Wang Chuanfu ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $25.3 billion, followed by He Xiangjian with $23.9 billion. Jack Ma is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.6 billion. Qin Yinglin ($22.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
- Zhong Shanshan: $70.9 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $33.0 billion
- William Lei Ding: $29.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $27.7 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $25.3 billion
- He Xiangjian : $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.6 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $22.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.4 billion
- Huang Shilin: $20.5 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $19.9 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $18.2 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $18.0 billion
- Pang Kang: $17.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $17.1 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $16.7 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $16.5 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $15.4 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $15.0 billion
- Xing Wang: $14.5 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.7 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $13.4 billion
- Jin Baofang: $13.1 billion
- Li Zhenguo & family: $12.9 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Strategic Resource Allocation is More Important in Tough Times by Gregory V. Milano.
The 3 C’s of Software Onboarding.
What Is Financial Modeling? Here’s a Closer Look by Alexander Dillon.
DIF’s Tech Investments and Growing Interest in Technology Sector in Dubai.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org