As of August 16, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 29.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.3 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $17.6 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $17.5 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $11.2 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.0 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
- Gina Rinehart: $29.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.3 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $17.6 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $17.5 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $11.2 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.0 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $5.1 billion
- Richard White: $5.0 billion
- James Packer: $3.8 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.5 billion
- John Gandel: $3.3 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $3.0 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.9 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.4 billion
- John Hancock: $2.2 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Strategic Resource Allocation is More Important in Tough Times by Gregory V. Milano.
The 3 C’s of Software Onboarding.
What Is Financial Modeling? Here’s a Closer Look by Alexander Dillon.
DIF’s Tech Investments and Growing Interest in Technology Sector in Dubai.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org