As of August 14, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 29.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $17.9 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $17.3 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $17.2 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $11.2 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.0 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion Cliff Obrecht placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
- Gina Rinehart: $29.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $17.9 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $17.3 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $17.2 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $11.2 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.0 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $4.9 billion
- Richard White: $4.9 billion
- James Packer: $3.8 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.4 billion
- John Gandel: $3.4 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $3.0 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.9 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.4 billion
- John Hancock: $2.2 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
Dev Pragad Transforming Newsweek: a case study by Funmi Olonisakin.
Understanding Medical Malpractice with Robyn Sztyndor, Attorney.
REALITY AND APPEARANCE: LIGHTS AND SHADOWS ON THE HALO EFFECT by Riccardo Pandini.
Old Money and New Money in Central and Eastern Europe by Radu Magdin.
Irrational Regulation: An Underlying Cause of Our Economic Woes by Lisa Gable.
How Do We Solve Depletion? Operationalize Resilience by Adam Markel.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com