As of August 14, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 14.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $10.2 billion), Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 3, $10.1 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $8.3 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.8 billion. Lucia Maggi ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Jorge Moll Filho with $6.5 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.9 billion. Alexandre Behring ($5.3 billion) occupied 9th position among Brazil’s top 10 wealthiest people.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.8 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $10.2 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.1 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.3 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.8 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.9 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $6.6 billion
- Andre Esteves: $6.0 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.8 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $4.0 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $4.0 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.8 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.4 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.2 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.2 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.8 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.6 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.2 billion
- Candido Pinheiro Koren de Lima: $2.2 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.0 billion
- Jose Luis Cutrale: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
Top Residence by Investment Programs, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org