As of August 14, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $74.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $61.7 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $57.9 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $42.4 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $33.4 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $29.3 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.5 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $23.6 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.5 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $74.0 billion
- Alice Walton: $61.7 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $42.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $33.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $29.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.5 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $23.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.9 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $17.0 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $16.0 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.8 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken: $15.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $13.1 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $13.0 billion
- Wu Yajun: $9.8 billion
- Kirsten Rausing: $9.6 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.2 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.1 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $8.9 billion
- Pauline MacMillan Keinath: $8.6 billion
- Tamara Gustavson: $8.5 billion
- Zhong Huijuan: $8.5 billion
Have you read?
Dev Pragad Transforming Newsweek: a case study by Funmi Olonisakin.
Understanding Medical Malpractice with Robyn Sztyndor, Attorney.
REALITY AND APPEARANCE: LIGHTS AND SHADOWS ON THE HALO EFFECT by Riccardo Pandini.
Old Money and New Money in Central and Eastern Europe by Radu Magdin.
Irrational Regulation: An Underlying Cause of Our Economic Woes by Lisa Gable.
How Do We Solve Depletion? Operationalize Resilience by Adam Markel.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com