As of 13 June 2022, with a net worth of roughly $197 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Jeff Bezos (No. 2, $127 billion), Bernard Arnault (No. 3, $121 billion); and Bill Gates (No. 4, $114 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with $103 billion. Larry Page ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $97.5 billion, followed by Mukesh Ambani with $96.4 billion. Sergey Brin is placed 8th with a net worth of $93.5 billion. Gautam Adani ($92.9 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No. 10, $86.6 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons:
- Elon Musk: $197 billion (United States)
- Jeff Bezos: $127 billion (United States)
- Bernard Arnault: $121 billion (France)
- Bill Gates: $114 billion (United States)
- Warren Buffett: $103 billion (United States)
- Larry Page: $97.5 billion (United States)
- Mukesh Ambani: $96.4 billion (India)
- Sergey Brin: $93.5 billion (United States)
- Gautam Adani: $92.9 billion (India)
- Steve Ballmer: $86.6 billion (United States)
- Larry Ellison: $81 billion (United States)
- Carlos Slim: $72.5 billion (Mexico)
- Charles Koch: $69.6 billion (United States)
- Julia Flesher Koch: $69.6 billion (United States)
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers: $64.7 billion (France)
- Zhong Shanshan: $63.2 billion (China)
- Mark Zuckerberg: $61.1 billion (United States)
- Jim Walton: $57.5 billion (United States)
- Rob Walton: $57 billion (United States)
- Alice Walton: $55.3 billion (United States)
- Michael Dell: $51.6 billion (United States)
- Amancio Ortega: $48.6 billion (Spain)
- Jacqueline Badger Mars: $48.0 billion (United States)
- John Mars: $48 billion (United States)
- Zhang Yiming: $44.5 billion (China)
Detailed findings & methodology: CEOWORLD magazine put together a panel of experts to go over data points culled from virtually every reputable wealth tracking media outlet, including Bloomberg, The Richest, Money Inc, Cheat Sheet, GOBankingRates, Celebrity Net Worth, Wealthy Gorilla, Forbes, and more. Based on a consensus from these sources, the final decision for ranking was judged editorially. All data is for the most recent period available. Some were not included in the official statistics for various reasons, primarily due to the lack of necessary data. Just remember, these values and fluctuations are estimations based on a host of variables and publicly available documents. The margin of sampling error for the full data sample is plus or minus 1.2 percentage points. In addition to sampling error, one should bear in mind that, as in all survey research, there are possible sources of error—such as coverage, nonresponse, and measurement error——that could affect the results. All figures are in US dollars.
Have you read?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Fashion Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Hospitality And Hotel Management Schools In The World For 2022.
Best Medical Schools In The World For 2022.
The World’s Best Universities For Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org