Best professors have the power to make our world better. Don’t just teach or write books. They have inspirational characteristics urging their students to excel at their careers and at the same time become valuable members of our society. Some of these professors are mentioned below and it is worth spending time to read about them.
- Douglas Klutz, University of Alabama: His college students describe him as an excellent professor, very helpful, caring, and a great mentor. His subject at the University of Alabama is Criminal Justice. He has one of the highest rates among university professors. In a recent interview, he stated that he is very thankful for the positive feedback of the students and that he finds really enjoys helping students with their resume and career preparation.
- John Beyers, University of Maryland: He is a professor in the mathematics and statistics department of the University of Maryland. John Beyers is one of the top teachers of mathematics in the world with a lot of awards. His students describe him as a professor who is caring and inspirational and gives good feedback.
- Rona Miles, Brooklyn College: She is a professor at the psychology department at Brooklyn College. She won the Award for Excellence in Teaching. She has managed through her work to make her students better at their passions. Her students say that she is caring and inspirational and gives amazing lectures.
- Eli Stav, Broward College: He is a professor in the psychology department. The participation in his lectures matters as he brings representatives of non- profit organizations to assist students understand the practical aspects of their work. His students say that he challenges them to think and inspires the participants in his lectures to become better people and writers.
- Eliot Spitzer, City College of New York: He is a professor in the Political Science in the City College of New York. Many people know Eliot Spitzer as the former governor of New York. But now he is following a different career and he is really successful. His students describe him as a great professor, extremely helpful and responsive. Also, the participants in his lectures say that he expects good quality work and has an ample real world experience.
- Devon Wray Hanahan, College of Charleston: She has been teaching Spanish for 30 years, having spent the last 18 at the College of Charleston. She has been awarded many times for her work. The majority of the students that had participated in her lectures said that they would take her course again.
- Temple Grandin, Colorado State University: She is a professor of Animal Science at Colorado State University. Dr. Grandin became a prominent author and speaker on both autism and animal behavior. She has been featured on Time’ s list of the most influential people in the world. In her book, The Autistic Brain, she presents research findings that definitely show three types of specialized thinking.
- Jessica Kovler, John Jay College of Criminal Justice: She is a professor in the History of Psychology department at John Jay College of Criminal Justice. Her students say that her lectures are amazing and they describe her as caring and inspirational, giving good feedback. Also, students say that she loves teaching and people interested can learn so much in her class. Now, she is focusing on assessing the distress among patients of Cushing’s Disease and other health issues and its impact on mental health.
- Anthony Calise, Community College of Baltimore County: He is a professor in the Mathematics department. His students describe him as smart, funny and always willing to answer questions and go over material until everyone in the class gets it. Some other students say that he makes you love mathematics if you are not good with mathematics.
- Cornel West, Princeton University: He is a professor in the Ethics department. Many Americans will recognize him from appearances on CNN and other news channels. He has also taught at Harvard, Yale and the University of Paris. He has written 20 books and has edited 13. Most people consider Cornel West as a leading voice on race, politics and gender in the USA.
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com