The European continent is known for many of its beautiful islands along with hinterlands that grace the landmass. Out of them all if there is one place which can be tagged as “Paradise on Earth”, it will be undoubtedly Santorini. Famed for its colossal architecture, hypnotic views, and strikingly beautiful sunsets, the destination never fails to lure tourists towards it.
Encapsulated by the magnanimous Aegean Sea from all around, this charming landmass has a unique appeal to it, which can be enjoyed with an appropriate staying option. So if you are up for exploring the lively vibe of the city, then these villas scattered around Santorini make up as a perfect pick for enjoying your trip.
- Old Castle Oia: If you are looking for a majestic place to enjoy your vacation in Santorini, then this villa is an apt choice. Perched on the cliffs of Oia, the castle offers unhindered views of the ocean ahead. Blessed with many amenities like free-wifi and no-smoking rooms, this gorgeous property is an elegant option for enjoying the vast expanse of the island. With a 24-hour operational front desk, each room in the villa comes with a private outdoor hot tub. The property also arranges airport shuttles on request and has an additional arrangement of serving breakfast in the articulate suites for the convenience of guests.
- Sun View Villa: Enveloped by the gigantic views of the ocean from all around, Sun View Villa makes up for an elegant staying option. The basic amenities offered in the villa are free-wifi, garden, terrace, patio, and non-smoking rooms. Stunning in every way the property has rooms with attached washrooms, t.v, ironing facilities, and a seating area with sofa. Also, for all those who love to explore the natural beauty of the island, there is a car and bicycle rental service at the villa.
- White & Co. Exclusive Island Villas: The artistic villas of White & Co. are pitch-perfect for an ideal romantic getaway. Located at Pyrgos, the villa is surrounded by a garden and has air-conditioned rooms with free wi-fi. With an iPod docking system at hand, and encompassing views of the ocean, the villa also has a private bathroom for the convenience of the guests. Other than that, various adventurous activities like horse-riding and hiking take place near and let the guests enjoy the vacation on a full scale.
- North Luxury Villa: Tucked away at a distance of 2.8 km from the Thermes beach, this lavish villa is a true wonder in every way. While the basic amenities provided by the villa range from a swimming pool, garden, free wi-fi, and parking, other facilities are also worth enjoying. There are bicycle and car rental service offered by the villa for sightseeing along with continental breakfast for the guests. Wait that’s not all, the Santorini Airport is 7 km from the place, and the property offers shuttle service for an extra charge.
- Villa Leon: Synonymous with luxury and royalty, this villa offers guests a dream stay. Located in Vourvolous, the property houses facilities like a garden and terrace for all the travelers. While the rooms in the villa are designed to provide superior comfort, the choice of continental or vegetarian breakfast raises the hospitality bar by a few notches. With an additional option of bicycle and car rental service at the homestay, it makes it easier for guests to sightsee the whole place without any hindrance. Indeed an exotic option to opt for while in Santorini.
Apart from staying at these fantastic villas, there are a handful of other places on the island that can be traversed to enjoy the local culture. While the capital city Fira is packed with restaurants, bars, and night clubs for people who love to party, Oia another picturesque village is famous for hiking trails. Other important destinations are the islands of Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni which are famous for the volcano hiking. All these and much more await for you at this sprawling destination which in every way is blessed by nature. So gear up right now and book one of these comfy villas in Santorini for a relaxed and laid back vacation.
Have you read?CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org