The wild continent of Africa is greatly known for its lush wildlife, amazing flora and fauna along with rare species of animals. The vast range of landscapes ranging from the Sahara Desert in the north with the longest Nile river along with breathtaking forests down the south in Congo, Africa is a true wildlife lover’s delight! H
ere we bring the list of fantastic safari trips to visit in Africa which never go out of trend for the majestic experience they offer:
- East Africa’s Mara, Crater, and Serengeti Migration: This 9-day safari kick starts with Kenya’s Masai Mara before heading south into Tanzania for the Serengeti., Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater. Being wildlife-focused, this is a great opportunity to witness the wildebeest migration which is a rare sight! It also offers nature walks and mountain bike experiences for the lovers of the landscape.
- Cape Town and Kruger: The trip here is a perfect match for honeymooners who have a penchant for wildlife travel. Experience five-star accommodation, along with fine wine, sumptuous food along with guided safari walks in the 9-day tour. Compared to adrenaline rushing trips of other safaris, this is on the laid backside.
- Botswana, Vic Falls, and Zimbabwe: If your heart is craving for action and adventure with a long, escape-route trip, this is the right choice. The trip includes Okavango Delta in northern Botswana, Victoria Falls, Hwange National Park and unique Matabos in Zimbabwe. One can indulge in game drives and nature walks as well.
- Uganda: For the authentic wildlife experience of Africa, Uganda offers nothing but the best. This trip particularly focuses on cultural adventures, exceptional game viewing, and stunning scenery. The highlights also include a balloon safari over Masai Mara and gorilla trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in Uganda. However, cultural encounters with local Batwa people is also a big highlight.
- Mozambique: This trip is again tailor-made for honeymooners who would want to indulge in a bit of relaxation along with some wildlife thrill. With excellent spa facilities throughout, the safari also offers breathtaking views of the beach and promises a holiday that would spoil you on good indulgences!
- Cape Town to Tanzania by Rail: Ride on the most luxurious train in the world on a three-week journey which includes the Big 5 safari, iconic sight-seeing, and a tropical beach getaway which sweeps across from Cape Town to Dar es Salaam. Interestingly, this tour also includes Cape Town, the hot favorite city of Africa and also visit Table Mountain and the Cape Winelands.
- East African Bliss: Inspired by the Hollywood blockbuster The Lion King, this trip explores all those areas in Africa which were covered in the film. These include Ngorongoro center and two UNESCO world heritage centers and also explore the origins of humankind at Olduvai Gorge which was shot on Mufasa character in the film. Hell’s Gate National Park brings cycling and walking safaris which are a once in a lifetime experience.
Have you read?
Taiwan’s Rich List: Richest Taiwanese Billionaires.
Meet The Richest Families In The World.
Top 100 Best Executive Search Firms And Consultants That Dominate The Recruiting Business.
Best Websites For CEOs, Senior Executives, And entrepreneurs.
Best Countries For Business In Europe For Non-European Investors.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com