For a brilliant travel experience, staying in a boutique hotel brings the best. From world-class facilities, breathtaking ambiance, style, and sumptuous food, boutique hotel stay is like a style statement for every traveler and businessman in particular. Boutique hotels also offer facilities like spa, fitness centers, pool, clubbing and what not? The boutique hotel is a dreamland destination for a solo traveler or a family group to visit. The USA, in particular, is a progressing nation that has got the best travel facilities including stylish boutique hotels for stay. Here are some of the best boutique hotels in the USA which one cannot afford to miss!
- The Inn and Club Harbor Town– The Sea Pines Resort (Hilton Head Island, South Carolina): This place is a fantastic option to stay during the Hilton Head trip. It is the most popular resort on the island with lush scenery, luxurious rooms, and amazing staff. The rooms are well-equipped with flat-screen Televisions, spacious bathrooms with breathtaking views and the eating options are plenty. Don’t miss out to visit Quarterdeck for amazing food option.
- Wentworth Mansion (Charleston, South Carolina): Constructed in the 1800s, Wentworth Mansion has old world charm and a perfect Charleston home base for history buffs. Elegant decor, contemporary facilities and prompt customer service, on-site spa and a lavish spread of cocktails and food makes it a great place to stay. The rooms are well-equipped with fireplaces, outside porches, and suite rooms have sunrooms too.
- The Little Nell (Aspen, Colorado): Located at the base of Aspen Mountain at the southern edge of the town, Little Nell offers the best experience for snow junkies. The hotel’s proximity to travel destinations nearby is quite a positive aspect. Two in-house restaurants Element47 and Ajax Tavern for amazing food. The hotel’s spa is ideal for after-spa relaxation.
- The Jefferson, Washington D.C: In the capital of the USA, experience the greatest stay here. It has been offering unfaltering service to visitors since 1923, by giving the taste of European luxury in the USA. With early 20th century paintings on checkered floors, the Beau-Arts era is quite breathtaking to see. The accommodations are equipped with Ipads, walk-in showers, flat-screen TVs along with complimentary wi-fi access. The in-house restaurant’s Plume and the Greenhouse along with the on-site bar the Quill.
- Heathman Hotel (Portland, Oregon): Located in downtown Portland, Heathman offers an elegant atmosphere and fantastic service staff. The hotel also has a 2700 book library, French press served coffee and Headwaters restaurant which serves delicious regional food. The tasteful furnishings in the lobby along with the modern decor is quite a good blend.
- The Inn of The Five Graces (Santa Fe, New Mexico): Unlike the other hotels located in Santa Fe, New Mexico, this hotel doesn’t drown you in an overload of southwestern culture. The inhabitants are transported to the eastern hemisphere instead. The decor is surprisingly the Middle East and Asian with timely tapestries and mosaic tiles. The spa also offers Tibetan and East Indian traditions to give an exotic twist. Dinner at 315 Restaurant and Wine bar has the best French wine!
Have you read?
The World’s Safest Cities Ranking.
Best Countries For Entrepreneurship.
Countries With The Best Health Care Systems.
Countries With The Highest Inflation Rates In The World.
Best Countries For Investment In Travel And Tourism Sector.