For all the aspirational management graduates who are looking for further education abroad, United Kingdom offers brilliant MBA programs that are sustainable, informative and also help the students to climb the career ladder in great ease. The United Kingdom has a long history of successful Management postgraduates who set a trend in the ways businesses are run. Choosing the right b-school for your requirement might demand to see many factors such as finances, faculty, campus facilities and the track record of the institutions. Here are some of the top B- Schools in the United Kingdom which you cannot afford to skip when pursuing an MBA is on your mind:
- London Business School (LBS): It is considered to be prestige to study in LBS and there are ample reasons for that. The school offers 15, 18 or 21-month duration MBA courses and aims to provide an overall international business experience during the tenure. Site visits, workshops, panels, interaction with guest speakers and exciting opportunities are the biggest assets of LBS. It also offers an executive MBA and two other EMBAs namely EMBA Global Americas and Europe. London Business School ranked No. 8 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Cambridge Judge Business School at the University of Cambridge: This school follows a unique micro to macro curriculum focusing on four important aspects: team building, team leading, influence, and impact. One can choose areas of specialization such as entrepreneurship, global business, energy, environment, and healthcare strategies. It stands at 13th place in global rankings of Financial Times and also offers a 20-month Executive MBA course for working professionals. Cambridge Judge Business School ranked No. 20 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Warwick Business School: This school’s MBA program gives the student a great chance to involve in workshops that aim to improve client persuasion skills, presentations, cultural diversity in global business and informative interviews. A rare opportunity to specialize in entrepreneurship and focusing on 50% of the course only on it and the rest of it on the core MBA topics. One can also pursue a distance MBA as well as an Executive MBA here. Warwick Business School ranked No. 54 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Said Business School at the University of Oxford: The university with great history aims to provide an MBA on a global platform by having versatile students in the course. The Oxford GOTO project which stands for Global Opportunities and Threats is an action-oriented problem-solving idea that is quite suitable for the current timeline. The recent class here had 315 students representing 62 nationalities in totality. Said Business School ranked No. 10 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University: Along with the regular MBA courses along with full time and executive, this university offers three specialized courses namely The MBA Energy, The MBA Defence, and Executive MBA Defence Export. They focus on specific areas of business which helps the students to gain much knowledge on how to manage a successful company. Interestingly, it also aims to give subjective and practical oriented knowledge to the students which are a rare feat. Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University ranked No. 63 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
- Imperial College Business School, London: The Global Experience Week in this college is the biggest highlight for many students. This is an intensive foreign trip for MBA students here to bring them good exposure to various cultures and business principles in the global scene. Imperial College Business School ranked No. 65 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world for 2019.
Have you read?
Best Private Jets For CEOs And Business Leaders.
India Rich List Index: Richest Indian Billionaires.
Best Leisure Destinations To Visit In 2020.
America Rich List: Richest Billionaires In The United States.
Top 30 Women-Friendly Travel Destinations In The World.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org