The USA has been witnessing some fantastic developments in terms of business, innovation, and technology. Because of the progressive nature of the nation and a lot of scope for young entrepreneurs to build up ideas, the USA has got some excellent tech leaders who have made lives easier and comfortable. These brilliant tech leaders have not only become an inspiration for younger entrepreneurs to come up with interesting ideas and make life even more convenient. We bring you the list of amazing inspirations for tech leaders in the USA:
- Linux- Linus Torvalds: The creator of Linux deserves equal recognition like Steve Jobs or Bill Gates in the world of the technology industry. Linux is one high-end operating system which is open source and bug-free compared to its contender Windows. Many global computers are powered by Linux for the ease of operation, security, and excellent facilities it has.
- Evan Spiegel of Snapchat: This excellent CEO has revolutionized the way how people communicate through an innovative app like Snapchat. Along with Facebook, Instagram, and Whatsapp, Snapchat is used by all age groups for effective communication and sharing of files. The company’s story feature has been adopted by many social media networks, which gained much popularity.
- Andrew Jassy of Amazon: Being the brainchild behind Amazon Web Services, Andrew runs the most aggressive areas in the enterprise tech world today and encouraging big brands to adapt. The idea of renting a computer cloud from another company has benefited many big streaming brands such as Netflix and Spotify.
- Elon Musk of Tesla: The leader of Tesla, an American automotive and energy company, Elon Musk is a big name in the USA for is dynamic moves in developing it. He is also the richest CEO in the world and known for proactive ways in making the company prosper. He is the CEO of SpaceX, which manufactures advanced rockets and spacecraft and revolutionized space technology.
- Daniel Schulman of PayPal: With net banking was quite an impossible task, PayPal has revolutionized the way how payments are made between individuals and companies. With a minimal transfer fee, PayPal is one of the pioneers in banking.
- Afton Vechery of Modern Fertility: This interesting company has made the lives of women in the USA easier by designing a kit that would measure the hormones associated with a woman’s fertility. The test costing $159 includes a consultation with a nurse and also measures the number of eggs which the woman is producing and how close she is to menopause. This will allow a woman to plan her pregnancy accordingly at the right age.
- Krish Chopra of NPHub: Training nurses in the USA is quite a daunting task, and the nursing care is the biggest issue faced by the medical field in the country. Krish Chopra founded a company called NP Hub along with Abhi Golhar, which pairs the graduated nursing students with clinical educators. The six months long training which nurses had to take is reduced to two weeks- which is a tremendous reduction in time to reduce the nurse training period and resources.
Have you read?
# Top 500 Best Universities In The World For 2019.
# Rich list index: Meet the richest People the the world 2019.
# Russia’s Rich List 2019: Wealthiest People In Russia.
# The 100 Most Influential People In History.
The views expressed in this article are those of the author alone and not the CEOWORLD magazine.
We’d like to hear what you think about this or any of our articles. Here’s our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow The CEOWORLD magazine on Facebook, Twitter (@ceoworld), Instagram, and LinkedIn.