Asia is one of those emerging continents which has been picking up on travel and adventures for the global explorer. With its exotic landscape, culturally diverse destinations, and excellent food options, Asia bring out the greatest adventure places.
Either to relax on a beach or to go skiing or rejuvenate over a hilltop, Asia has it all. In addition, travel in Asia is quite budget-friendly as well.
Here are some of the greatest adventure destinations in Asia for the year 2019 to make your vacation most memorable:
- Ladakh, India: With beautiful blue lakes against stark brown hills along with picture-perfect monasteries and marvelous landscape, Ladakh can give you an adventure of a lifetime. It is the first love for backpack lovers, nature admirers and landscape photographers. Don’t miss to visit Zanskar Valley, Pangong Lake, and Magnetic Hill.
- Bali, Indonesia: For the mystical traveler who is in a search of the spiritual journey, Bali is the ideal place to visit. With amazing yoga retreats, pristine beaches and for adventurous activities like scuba diving, mountain climbing, surfing- Bali is phenomenal. Visit Ubud Monkey Forest for wildlife extravaganza, Tanah Lot Temple for the mystical journey and for families, Bali Safari and Marine Park is a perfect place to experience.
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka: Lush valleys, picture-perfect tea gardens, rolling hills, strawberry farms, and stunning temples, Nuwara Eliya brings a breathtaking ride among the tea valleys on a toy train. Try catching up with Lover’s Leap Waterfall, Lake Gregory and Victoria Park for an unforgettable trip here.
- Paro, Bhutan: The pretty town Paro is an amazing place to visit for the adventure lover in Asia. It is quite famous for sacred sites, lush forests, and century-old fortress ruins to dwell into history. Try the trek over Tiger Nest. For the history lover, visit the National Museum of Bhutan, Kichu Lhakhang, and Ringpung Dzong.
- Pokhara, Nepal: For trekking lovers, Pokhara is an ideal destination. The visibility is quite good at the highest peaks as well and for the admirers of landscapes, Davis Falls is a great place to see. Mahendra Cave is quite thrilling to give adrenaline rush for the traveler. Phewa Lake is for the seekers of tranquility.
- Sarawak, Borneo, Malaysia: Mighty jungles, cool beaches, and low hills are the striking resemblance for Sarawak. This destination is also a perfect place for trekking and watersports. Also, experience blissful rain which is heavenly during the stay here. Visit Mount Mulu, Gunung Mulu National Park, and Cat Museum during the stay here.
- Luang, Prabang, Laos: While it is quite sunny during the afternoons here, evening in Luang Prabang is quite pleasant to explore. There are a lot of shopping options here which reflects the culture of the country. Visit Mount Phousi, Royal Palace, and Wat Xieng Thong for a marvelous time.
- Seoul, South Korea: The average temperature in Seoul is 17 degrees which is quite pleasant all year long. Go trekking in the national parks of Jirisan, Songnisan, and Seoraksan to make the trip complete.
Have you read?
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Arts and Humanities Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Education Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Social Sciences Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Business And Economics Degrees, 2019.
# World’s Top 50 Universities For Engineering And Technology Degrees, 2019.